PIX manufacture a dedicated range of Lawn & Garden Belts specifically designed to withstand the rigours of Grass Machinery applications. Such has been the success
Features & Benefits:
• Belts have large diameter ARAMID (Kevlar) cords, impregnated with special compound which eliminates the need for re-tensioning and offers:
-High Tensile Strength
-High Resistance to shock loads
• Belts are covered with a double wrap of special fabric to ensure
-High resistance to wear and tear
-Reduced slippage while clutching
• Belt characteristics
-Able to withstand high level of reverse flexing
-Usually associated with ‘serpentine’ drives, and external idler placement
-High resistance to oil, heat and cracking.
• Extensive range specially constructed belts tested and approved to suit many OEM-spec ific applications.
• Attractive aesthetic qualities – coloured ‘dry cotton’ – type wrap is synonymous with the belts used by major quality OEMs
• Available in standard sections – 3L, 4L and 5L
• Also available in an extensive range of OEM-specific sizes, where they are specially constructed and tested to OEM specification. These are identified from the manufacturer’s original reference, and meet virtually every aspect of the originals in design, construction and performance.