We supply a wide range of HRC / RFC Jaw Couplings, these are well known for its features like higher power transmission and have an excellent misalignment capacity. Our ranges of products are available in various dimensions as per the industry standards.
We supply our range of products to our clients at reasonable prices in the market. Please Click Here to view the HRC / RFC Jaw Couplings Catalogue. HRC Spider / Jaw Coupling — GENERAL PURPOSE — LOW COST — Cast Iron Jaw coupling in Pilot Bore or Taper Bore Hubs (H or F) to suit standard Taper Bushes 1008, 1108, 1610, 2012, 2517 etc. Hubs can also be bored, keyway or splined in our machine shop, please provide details, samples – please Click Here to email a drawing or alternatively In-House Engineering page.
HRC Jaw Coupling features;
• Higher power transmission and misalignment capacity.
• Nitrile rubber elastomeric inserts to withstand temperatures from -40°C to 100°C.
• Range of 8 sizes with power rating from 0.33 Kw to 33 Kw at 100 rpm.
• Plug in design for advantages of blind fitting.
• Directly fits standard flywheels of IC engines. Standardized on Kirloskar, Cummins, Leyland, Ruston & Perkins engines.
RFC Jaw Flex Couplings are found usage in various industries and gives excellent results in the usage. These are developed under the strict supervision of our experts, who possess several years of experience in this domain. Our ranges of couplings are known for simple design, excellent torque transmission and durability. Please Click Here to view the technical details for RFC Couplings. For help selecting the right Coupling suited to you, please Click Here.