Metallic disc couplings, consist of two adapters, one centre spacer member, and two seats of stainless-steel flexible membranes bolted together with high tensile bolts.
Replacement of flexible membranes is easy, simple and is possible without disturbing drive or driven equipment. High Torque, Torsional Rigidity, Backlash Free Stainless-Steel inserts, suitable for Caustic / Chemical environments Standard D.B.S.E. (100mm, 140mm, 180mm, 250mm). Also available in Non-Spacer and Non-Spark versions. Boring, Keywaying, Splining and Broaching facilities are available, please check out our In-House Engineering section of this website.
Please Click Here send drawings or samples of any special requirements.
• High power – to – weight ratio.
• No wearing parts, no lubrication required.
• Easy installation with ‘drop out’ spacer.
• Accommodates angular, parallel and axial misalignments.
• Non-stainless-steel parts coated with durable.
• High temperature application.
• Replaceable flexible membranes.
• Visual inspection possible without disassembling equipment.
• Inherently balanced.
• High torsional rigidity with low axial stiffness.
• Special options including spacer lengths, modified adapters, special materials are available.
• Floating shaft/cooling tower coupling available.
• Backlash free.
• High speed capacity.
• Dynamic balancing to customer specifications.
• Machined to high precision standards.
For help selecting the right Coupling suited to you, please Click Here to visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.